The photo studio in University House is a bookable space that can be used to produce high quality photographs using professional lighting equipment.
Location & Opening Hours
UNH147 – University House, Level 1, Room 147
9:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Closed Public Holidays
Access & Usage
To access the Photo Studio you must complete:
- The Level 0 General Induction
- Level 2 Photography Studio Induction*
These can be found via the Induction Catalogue:
*For more information about on receiving a specialist induction click here.
It can be split into two rooms at peak usage times:
- Door End – Backdrop Photo Roll
- Window End – Curtains able to be drawn to use natural light
- Black, white, grey and green photo rolls
- Continuous soft-box studio lighting
- Wireless flash kits
- Product table
- Vertical product copy stand
- Manual turntables
Booking Equipment and Rooms
Once your inductions have been completed and access is approved (this may take a couple of days) you will be able to book equipment and rooms using the Booking Point system.
Please see technical staff for the rooms to be unlocked.